Saturday, August 15, 2009

Scrapbooking Kits

Just found a cute website that has some Fabulous Scrapbook Kits for under $20!


It looks like they come out with one a month. They have all sorts of brands, I've listed them below and put in my 2 cents hehe.

Bazzill (Can't get enough cardstock! Espically the Scalloped edge cardstocks, those are freaking cuuuttee!!)
Making Memories (An all-time favorite. Every scrapper has something from Making Memories I'm sure, they have been around for ever. They have everything! Their newest product has been the Slice.)
American Crafts (Another all-time favorite, American Crafts is an oldie but a goodie. Their newest craze has been the Thickers. Those are a genius idea!)
October Afternoon (I really love their letter stickers, the font they use is amazing and works great for anything.)
Jenni Bowlin Studios (I love Jenni's lined papers, I'm a big fan of journaling and her lined papers are perfect for me.)
Buttons Galore (Never leave a button naked! Grab some ribbon, fiber, thread whatever and snaz it up!)
Fancy Pants Designs (They have totally cute shape papers that I would have never thought of using. Like the Half-Bracket Papers, genius idea. You can even cut those papers in half and have a border on one side and a bracket on the other.)
Bo Bunny (Always love their papers! They are always so vibrant and detailed, I never want to put anything on top of them.)
Ranger (They have totally become a big hit for everyone I know who creates. I know I'm obsessed and want to buy allll of their stamping products.)

Looks like they know how to get to a scrappers heart. These kits are totally cute and I can't wait to get my hands on some! Seriously so cheap, you cant buy 20 pieces of paper for cheaper than the kit prices. Amazing! I'll be sure to post my creations when they are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment