Saturday, November 21, 2009

Card Making on a Roll!

Dang I've been obsessed with making cards this past week. I think it has to do with the fact that I got my scrap corner back to normal last weekend, after over a month. I never unpacked from the expo that Christy and I went to in Ontario. Then we went scrapping with some amazing Gals who own Scrapping with Kits two weeks ago so I've been packed up for over a month now. It feels so good to be unpacked and uncluttered so I can make some cards.

I've been following Kristina Werner's Blog for the past year. She makes a new card every Monday and Friday with her "Make a Card Monday" and "Finally Friday" video classes. I try to follow along and keep up with the videos but lately school has just consumed me and scrapping has been put on hold, sad. She also just started a "25 days of Christmas" Card series where a new card comes out every day.

But this past week I decided start getting caught up! I have about 40 cards to make!! Plus another 10 are coming from the 25 days of cards Here are the 15 I've finished so far, yay!


You can see a bigger image Here. I'll post more up when I finish another 15...so hopefully by next weekend? Wish me luck!

Laura Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment