Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blinged Out!!

I am in love with Hobby Lobby! Best craft store around by far!! I don't know what I'm going to do without it when I move to New York. Save money I guess?!





The amount of bling they have! So fantastic! But I'm a little OCD and wanted to organize them. This sounds like a job for my Mini Me!!

Amy came over today too so we sat in the kitchen and sorted bling for a few hours while we watched movies. Only Amy would be patient enough to do something like this with me. I love this little girl!


How to sort bling? The best way we found was by using mini cupcake tins!! Which I have plenty of haha. But there are enough spots in a mini cupcake tin to sort many different colors! We had a blast with this. Yes, I'm turning my Mini Me into an OCD lover too <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment