Monday, August 24, 2009

June: A Year of Me Layout

I told you I was going to buy another Doodlin' Around stack and I did! Here is a layout I made with some of the papers. The background doesn't come cut out like that, I cut around the scallops (can you say hand cramp?!) Then the little strips of paper came from this piece that is just a bunch of different cute stripes and so I cut them up!
This layout is from a book that I'm making based off of the 2peas class called A Year of You. I totally love this class. Every month we make a layout with photos that we took that month. I've tried my very best to keep up but as you can see this layout is June and it is now August. Just a month behind thats ok. I'll catch up eventually.









Page 1

















Here are the strips of paper from the striped piece.














Page 2
















The letters "June" are sticker letters that I distressed.














Love making stitching lines =)














Laura Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment