Sunday, September 20, 2009

And the Tally is...

16 Pages!! Woot Woot! Which also means...drum roll please.......I Finished my Album! I am super excited and can't wait to get some pages uploaded so I can show you.

Yesterday's Scrapfest ended up being a success at Timeless Treasures. There was a very squeaky paper trimmer that I wanted to throw. out the window but other than that, 12 hours of scrapping and I finished my album. What an accomplishment. =)

I updated my review on Timeless Treasures store too, now that I've actually scrapped there. There is a lot of room to crop, which is awesome for me because I always seem to overpack. Well I say that but I actually had to run home real quick yesterday because I needed more pages haha. Good thing TT is close to my house.

We are working on getting together again in October for another Scrapfest, check back for details so you can come too!

Laura Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment