Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scrapped

I didn't meet my goal yesterday, but I did finish September and October! So that means I digi scrapped 4 pages, and I had less time to do it because Cory came over at 7:30 instead of 8. I was pretty proud of myself. I will have this book done by the end of this week!


Since this book is digital I need to get it printed, but I don't want to print a bound book like CM's StoryBooks. Not that I don't love them, because I do. This project is something I want to add too.

I have 2008 digital, and 2009 traditional, (you have seen some of my layouts on my blog for 2009) then 2010 I'm doing the 365 Challenge so I'll have more digital pages to add too it. I can't have a bound book so that means that I would have to get all 24 pages printed individually. Now at $3.99+ a page...that gets expensive fast. Broke art student here, thats not going to work out.

Here is my solution, freaking CM I love them! Ok so they just came out with this new Calendar that is a 12x12 page print and at the bottom is a perferated month that you can write on. How perfect is this! Plus its only $20! Amazing! So I'm going to print out 2 calendars, one calendar will have the left side of the layout and the other will have all the right sides of each month's layout. That way I can print 24 12x12 page prints for under $40 instead of under $100! So excited about that, thank you CM!

Now I just need to find the time this week to finish this book.



Laura Mae

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll join you so I can leave you some comments. I thought your photos so far were hilarious...especially the water stain. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete