Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Smith Family Lemon Bars

Lemon Bars, a Smith family recipe. They are my absolute favorite and when I went to visit Lex, I had to make them with her! Since I never go anywhere without an apron, I was prepared! This one I just recently got too so I was super anxious to wear it. I had seen this apron a long time ago at Disneyland and was tempted to buy it then but I decided against it. Then they took it out of the store and I never saw it again until just recently when I went to Disneyland for my last time with this pass. My pass expired this month and I didn't renew it because I will be moving at the end of the year and it doesn't make sense for me to do so. Well when I was there I went shopping and guess what I found! I of course had to text my best friend to have her justify me buying yet another apron, which she did so nicely!

Lex of course had a fabulous apron too! And it is pretty much true!!

So Viola we have the Smith Lemon Bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment