Thursday, August 2, 2012

Frozen Lemon Mousse

Christine just had Liam and has been recovering from her C-section and has been having AC issues at home in the middle of the summer. So I told them that I would bring over dinner and dessert for them this week. I made pasta salad since it is a cool dish that you don't need to heat and frozen lemon mousse because she loves lemon things and being frozen would help cool things down. The mousse was fantastic!! I was very impressed. I mean I love mousse and I love lemons so of course I would love this dish. There is a lot of cream in it though and makes it really very rich.
I have to say that I am a genius right now. Our freezer was so full and I needed these to sit level so they could freeze and the only way I could do that was by using a bungee to make sure the tray didn't slide out of the freezer the second the door was opened. Pure genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment